Wheel alignments are a vital part of maintaining a safe vehicle, unaligned wheels can cause early wear on your tires and suspension. Simple things like driving over a pothole can cause major problems.
When do I need a wheel alignment?
If your vehicle is doing any of the following, its safe to suggest its time to look at getting a wheel alignment.
- Your vehicle drifts to one side, even when you think you’re driving in a straight line.
- Your driving straight but your steering wheel isn’t centered.
- Vibrations through the steering wheel
- Trucks are recommended to have there wheels balanced every 6 months
What are the benefits of getting my wheels aligned?
- Better fuel economy, when your tires are mis aligned, it adds resistance to your roll, meaning when you’re not accelerating, you roll less then you would with properly aligned tires, seems like a small issue, but it really makes a difference in the long run.
- Less tyre wear, properly aligned tires can extended the life of your tires 10 fold, if your tires have to much or not enough toe-in, it puts pressure and can wear away at a certain point in the Tyre, quickly wearing it down.
- Wear and tear, mis aligned wheels can put stress on the rest of your car, more pressure required to steer, worse handling under brakes, having properly aligned wheels is a must for the long life of your car.
- Easier to drive, getting your wheels aligned can make it feel like a brand new car, it wont to pull to one side, its much nicer to drive a car after a wheel alignment, than one without.
All wheel alignments are done utilising state of the art precision laser technology using the latest equipment.